Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thank you!!!!

Drum roll please..... Just kidding!!! Wow today has just been a very amazing day as I have been have been the recipient of the Excellent award! Who would have thought? I haven't been this honored since highschool (I'll stop there!!!) lol I graciously accept the honors!


This award was from Maria - I love her blog and we have something very much in common - both of us have 7 year-old boys named John! I enjoy hearing about the goings on in her household. Thank you Maria. Kimmy also bestowed this award upon me. She makes me laugh! She says it just like it is, and I like that! She also has two boys and I can relate to that. Thanks, Kimmy!

According to the rules, the recipient must pass this award on to 10 fellow bloggers. Well in keeping with the spirit of this award, I am passing it on to some very deserving indivduals. I happily award this honor to: Jessica, Michelle, Jenny, Lisa, Mary ,Leslie , Denise, Zoe, Leanne, and Heather.

Enjoy and Happy Blogging!

11 comments:

Don Mills Diva said...

Congratulations - well deserved!

girlymom said...

Congratulations! You are just a popular gal!! :)

Michelle Leigh said...

Congrats! Thanks for bestowing the award to me too! It's an honor and frankly, made my day a little better.

jenny said...

congrats to you!

thanks for throwing the award my way as well! i'm glad ya like reading! :)

heather said...

Congrats!
And thanks for passing on the love!!

Mary said...

It's like you're Homecoming Queen all over again! Sorry, no parade this time. he he he

kim-d said...

AH-HA!!! HOMECOMING QUEEN ALL OVER AGAIN???? AND WITH A PARADE, TOO???? I love it, just love it! I am happy to know that you have stayed just as nice as you obviously were in high school, cause it was always the NICEST girl who got Homecoming Queen! And what are sisters for if not to rat you out? YAY, MARY--thanks for the info!

And congrats on these two awards--you deserve these, as well!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

Hey Thanks for the award.. but you linked the wrong blog address!!! Some blog about eating oreos!! LOL!! I wouldn't have thought that it was me, unless you emailed me about it!! :) Thanks again!! MY FIRST Award too!! :)

Zoe said...

Ha funny! i gave you an award today too!!!

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Congratulations Amy! Whoo-hoo, way to go!

Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! And thank you, thank you very much!!!