Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can you spell "smart"?

Matt has been quite interested in learning lately. This morning, he came in the kitchen and told me he new how to spell sink. I asked how? I was rather suprised, but he really did spell it. Then a little while later, he told me he knew how to spell smart. I don't know how he learned this but to my surprise he spelled it out.... S..M..A..R..T. Then he told me that if I want to tell him he's a smart boy, could I please spell it to him!!! Well I guess pretty soon I will no longer be able to spell things secretly as both my boys will know what I am really saying!

3 comments:

girlymom said...

Hubby and I always spell to each other and we go for walks in the summer...all the kids know how to spell...i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m!!
His grandparents used to spell backwards- I am not that good!

jenny said...

too funny! now matt and i are almost to the point of spelling things out so tucker doesn't understand. hahaha!

glad to see you're bloggin' again! tell us more about your photography class! :)

Zoe said...

bummer once they start understanding the spelling!