* About a month ago, Matt asked me how Mary knows she is having a boy baby (has already had now.) I hesitated but said (to a almost 6 year-old) "well you know... boy babies and girl babies are different and..... He was quick to say, I know boys have privates but how can the doctor tell when the baby is still in her belly that it's a boy! Ummm what was I thinking? I told him the doctor takes a picture of the inside of her belly and can tell my that that it's a boy baby!
* Both my boys make me proud. Not just because they did great on their report cards but because they are nice kids. Matt told me that he doesn't really care about the things girls bring in for show n tell, but he listens and watches anyway, even though the other boys ignore the girls.
* John still can't figure out why none of the other third graders care about history!
* John felt Mary tap him when he was coming down the aisle in the highschool production of Oliver that he was in and said he didn't come out of character one bit! He said I just couldn't so I ignore her tap.
* Matt tells me that his cousin Abby "is so into dogs and her family!" That's a direct quote!
* He also says that his cousin William (2 years old) is going to be a great baseball player some day. He just knows it.
* Also Matt says that his cousin Charlie is really good at karate!
* John was so proud being in "Oliver". He was the only third grader from his school that was in it and that made him feel great!
* Watching the play made me feel so happy!
Anyway, these are just a few things that I wanted to jot down. I don't want everything to be all jumbled in my head. There are too many things I want to rememer! I will make a greater effort to record these moments! Hope all is well with you. Here's a pic of John as a pick-pocket. He's in full character!
By the way... check out my new web-site