Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weekend Recap....

This was a whirl wind weekend. Yesterday I took the boys to the barber shop. Thank god, they don't mind going; maybe that's due to the lollipops they give out there. It sure does seem like we are always there. Afterwards, they came with me while I got my eyebrows waxed. They weren't happy about that. We got the truck washed on the way home.

After John got home from taking an exam for work, we went out for an early dinner at Bugaboo Creek. It's definitely the boys' (all three of them) favorite. Last night little John and I watched the Red Sox game while Matt went to bed and John took a nap before work.

This morning we went John and I went for a run, while he pushed Matt in the carriage and John rode his bike. Then we went to church, followed by a photo session with Mary outside of church. Our church is a beautiful building and a very unique back-drop for photos. Mary, I can't wait to see them. I wouldn't be the least bit suprised if Mary black mails me with photos taken of me when I fell in the cement after church. SCARY sight!

This afternoon, we went to John's soccer game, which was great. They won, and John played a fantastic game. Finally to top off a busy day, we went to Charlies 5th birthday. It was held at Plaster Fun Time. The boys had a blast. John and I snuck over to a near by restaurant for an appetizer and drinks and picked the boys up at 5:30.

Now it's 7:00. and I am eagerly awaiting the start of the Red Sox game. I am hoping and praying they will win. World Series???? I hope!!! That would be sweet.

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Beth said...

sounds fun! i saw some pics from today on mary's blog....... :)
glad you are okay!!!!! it's happened to the best of us!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Glad you had a great weekend!