Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Favorites

Here are just a few of my favorite things.

gum (though my husband thinks its an awful habit!)
foot rubs (from my husband of course)
lazy days home with my three men
sunny days (praying for one real soon)
long rides
movie nights
when I can only partly recall a funny instance in my past but my sisters know exactly what I am talking about!
when they (my sisters) know what I will say before I say it
great Sales like the one's I just hit at Walmart this morning!
runs with P.J. (though not when he kicks my butt in a run!)

Hope you join me in Friday's Favorites!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Right there with the foot rubs and long rides!

Amy said...

mary, do you think the long rides comes from taking rides with mom and dad. even when they would try to keep the destination a secret, i would figure it out!

Zoe said...

it must be nice to have sisters. i have 5 brothers. yuck. i hate gum :(

Mary said...

Zoe, you would hate gum even more after hearing Amy chew it! hahaha I don't think she has ever had just *one* piece in her mouth at a time! (Sorry Amy!)

Anonymous said...

I am right with you with the rides!!! I do think it probably comes from Mom and Dad.