Monday, October 1, 2007

"I want to be in Maine"

That is what Matt said while lying in bed last night. Both guys were absolutely exhausted last night. By no coincidence, when they are sooo tired, they are whiny, don't feel good etc. etc. Last night was surely one of those nights. Each of them had a million little ass aches. While usually the bed-time routine is a breeze for them (us), last night was not the case. When they are in this train wreck of a way, things are never smooth. John complained about everything under the sun when he laid in bed, and Matt was the same. However, John was fast alseep in five minutes. Matt, on the contrary, took about thirty minutes to fall asleep. Here's what Matt had to say while laying in bed, after crying about EVERYTHING!!!!

Matt -"I want to be in Maine right now. I want to live there."

Me - "Who do you want to go with?"

Matt- "You (mom), dad, John, and Thomas. Charlie, Abby, and William can visit. I will take all my favorite fings with me and oh, my trophies too. If I can't go to Maine, then I want to live with Ronan."

Well I guess Matt would pack up and leave for Maine and if things weren't good there, he'ld be on a plane to Galway to live with his friend Ronan!

Oh well, hopefully tonight he won't be too tired and will be content just living here (maybe I should have his bags packed, just in case!!!)

1 comment:

Zoe said...

I always tell them they can pack anything they have purchased. It quickly changes their mind. But ya know..I'd like to live in Maine too.