Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'll have a hotdog in a roll with ketchup and tic tacs!?!?!

No Matt didn't order this for dinner. However, I gave the boys hotdogs and veggies for dinner tonight, as John was working and I had to get ready to go out. As a treat, I also let them eat in the family room. After they got their dinner, John yelled, "mom Matt just covered his hotdog with tic tacs!!!!" Of course he did. He dumped the whole container of tic tacs on top of his hot dog! He told me he wanted to make it minty and crunchy. I almost killed him. I wanted to take a picture of it, but didn't. I didn't want to encourage this insane behavior.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Maybe I should post the picture of him and his hot dog at Johnny Rockets??? He seems to have a thing for hot dogs! LOL

jenny said...

minty and crunchy...hahaha! love it!

Zoe said...

My one son dips EVERYTHING in his milk..chips..hotdogs...mac-n-cheese. Can you hear me gagging?