Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Out of the mouths of babes

me - As Matthew's peeing into the toilet, "Matt aim it into the toilet quick, pee is going every where!!!!"

Matt - "Mom I am trying."

me - "Matt in the toilet."

Matt - "Mom, sometimes my weiner goes to the left and sometimes to the right. Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down. And sometimes it goes all around."

Consequently I must clean my toilets 10 times a day. Thank God for Clorox Wipes -one of the best inventions ever, next to my favorite - paper towels!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Did he really say "weiner"!?!?! ahahahaha

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Ah, little boys!

Beth said...

as a mother of boys, i know where you are coming from! i often wonder how my mom survived without clorox wipes!

Zoe said...

LOL. Omg that is funny! I worship clorox wipes. 3 sons...a must have.