Friday, October 5, 2007

Friday's Favorites

I thought I would include a few more of my favorites:

Diet Pepsi - I know it's sad but I am basically not whole without one a day. Addictions are awful!

Luna Bars - Like having a candy bar with you breakfast. Checked with my doctor and she said they're good for you. Plenty of protein and a lot of vitamins. Mary can you get me a new case at B.J.'s this weekend?

Yoplait Fat Free Rasberry White Chocolate - LOVE this for dessert after the kids go to bed. It sort of settles me down. I have been told that the only "good" yogurt is unflavored but who cares?

New make-up - This topic will have to be an entire post some day because I have lots of favorites. If I am at the mall, and really shouldn't be shopping, but need a pick-me-up, a new lipstick from Aveda always cheers me up!

Hollywood Video get out of jail free cards! - These are cards that only come every so often and they erase any oustanding fees you have. I just got one the other day, and I can really use it. Yeh!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list of Friday faves. I laughed because last time I was at our local library, they gave me one of those get out of jail free cards for my overdue books. I felt so dumb..it was only like a dollar something..The lady was so excited to give me the card though.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love chocalate bits!!! Amy, you said that you have given then up, but I just can't. Since we have the same mother, we both know where my addiction started. They are still my favorite!!!

Beth said...

i missed my friday favorites today :( but i loved reading yours!!! can i do a make-up day?

Beth said...

i missed my friday favorites today :( but i loved reading yours!!! can i do a make-up day?

Zoe said...

coke a cola...yummmmmy