Saturday, October 6, 2007

Simple Saturday!!!

Oh how I wish this were true. I would love nothing more to have stayed in bed this morning, wake up "naturally", laze around, and get ready for the day when I feel like it. Note to myself..... Reality Check! This is not the case. I have a very busy Saturday and weekend for that matter.

Today is the Fall Festival at John's school. I will be there in one hour volunteering. It is really a fun event.

Tomorrow we have the 175th Anniversary Celebration at our Church. This includes worship service, followed by dinner. Then John has a soccer game, and Matt has a birthday party.

Finally on Monday, I am running the Tufts 10K.

I want to enjoy every bit of this weekend. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous. It will be a busy one, and hopefully I can sleep when its over! =)

2 comments:

jenny said...

sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! enjoy the nice weather (we are having nothing of the sort here). oh, and have fun running the tufts 10k!

Zoe said...

go girl with the 10 k!