Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mary did you have to...

comment on my hairy lip today???? Okay well my self esteem was shot today for a few reasons. The final straw however, was when Mary exclaimed, "Amy do you have a mustache?" Talk about a hit to your ego. Yes a major one. Well normally one would never know, except that I am overdue for a good wax. It's something that I have only needed to do in the last year. My hair is blond, but yes it comes in a little thicker than it did in my 20's. It was never an issue before. Well you can guess where I am going tomorrow. Yes it will be the Spa for an upper lip wax. Thankfully that's all I have to do as my eyebrows are in good shape!

On to another issue. I think Jenny must have jinxed me because I am breaking out wicked bad this week (I hope your outbreak has past) I don't know what is going on with me; I haven't had skin issues since college but this is awful. I just want to hide. I wish I could add a facial to tomorrow's agenda but it's not possible. Hopefully things clear up real soon.

Too make matters worse. I got a new hair cut today and I am not sure I like it. I brought last weeks issue of People Magazine which had Jenny McCarthy on the cover to my hair stylist (and good friend) for an idea. I really like her hair cut. I just don't know if I like it on me nor will I have a stylist to do it for me every day. Ugh!!!

Well thanks again Mary. I guess I could say you added insult to injury. LOL!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I only noticed because you got way too close while passing Thomas off this afternoon. Otherwise it wouldn't be noticeable to anyone! And the haircut is good! And I didn't see one zit. Take a chill pill!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs} said...

I really like this new "Posh" hair style! Just take a picture of you and let us judge!!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks great. I think what you are suffering from pms. Dr. saliba said that we suffer from pms because are bodies crave babies. Crazy, Huh!!

Zoe said...

Hmmm. And to think I actually wanted a sister?