Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Chocolate Chips....revisted!!!

I fell off the wagon. Yes, Lisa I am sure you can relate and Jenny I think you said you like these little things too. If you read my post a while back, I talked about my chocolate chip addiction. Man, I thought I beat it but those demons got me yersterday! Just couldn't help it. I really should have bought something sweet yesterday when I went grocery shopping. Maybe that would have done it for me. Instead, I got out the scissors and cut open the bag. Sorry, John they really were going to be for cookies.

Now, I think Matt is going to need some detoxing as well. He had some too and then wanted more. I had to hide the bag for his own good. Oh, maybe my mother should have done that way back when for me. Anyhow, I forgive her regardless for the addiction which she placed upon me!!

While Matt was eating a few of these morsels yesterday, I heard him say "John look this one looks like a chain-saw." Oh, no, should I be scared?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Please don't spread the addiction to Thomas!

Zoe said...

i made choc. chip pancakes last night. yummy is the word.

jenny said...

oh yes, i have the addiction - from pregnancy. it still festers within me until i break down and break open a bag of the chocolate goodness. oh, putting them in pancakes - i think this addiction just went to another level. :)