Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Favorites

For anyone that may be new to my blog. I started a weekly theme called Friday's Favorites. Every Friday I post about things that are special to me or, "favorites". I did this as a way to talk about the things that make you happy. They say, smiles are contagious, maybe happy thoughts are too!!! Please feel free to join me in Friday's Favorites. If you have some favorites that you wish to blog about, let me know, and I'll include your link on my post. Have a great day and Happy Friday!

The Red Sox winning!!! - awesome game last night.

Fridays - maybe that's why I call it Friday's Favorites???? (either that, or I needed a post topic a few weeks back on a Friday and went with it =)

hearing my kids laugh

going for runs with my husband - except when he tells me if I was running any slower, I would be walking! (this only happens on my very tired days!)


sitting on my front porch on summer nights in my rocking chair

people watching - I can do that from my front porch too (in my rocking chair) as I live across from a beach.

feeling like a made a difference in some one's day!

There are lots more, but that's all for now. I hope you join me!

People joining in for friday's favorites: Denise, Lisa

4 comments:

Mary said...

I think you should post about your "people watching" Mrs. Kravitz!! HA!

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Fun idea!

Happy Days said...

sneaking in a nap!!! You made a difference in my life today!!! Thankyou soooo much for taking Charlie and Abby for me. I hope it wasn't too much trouble! I owe you big time!!!

Zoe said...

my fav thing today was watching ava force feed norm popcorn...ha!