Friday, October 19, 2007

Friday's Favorites

Thank god it's Friday!!! I have a few "favorites" to post about today.

good customer service - Berynie & Phyl's came to fix my leather coach and love seat. It looks good, and I am so happy about it. Having boys, means a little more wear and tear on the furniture (well on EVERYTHING, for that matter and it gets worse as they get bigger!)

Thomas napping - Thomas has been taking a fantastic nap this morning, which meant I was able to get tons of random stuff done this morning. Church fair pulicity stuff, which was a must!!! Thanks Thomas!

my sisters - They are my crutches!!! They help me out tremendously. Thanks!

Christmas - I know it's still very early, but I just can't wait for the Christmas Season. I love EVERYTHING about it! I am getting so excited just thinking about it. I know some people get all stressed out about it, but think of the fun stuff and don't worry about the other stuff. I think when you look at the true meaning of Christmas, you can really enjoy it.

Twisted Tea - I don't drink often, but man these things are good. Right, Mary? We had these this summer, Maine, and I look forward to having them again.

If you have any "favorites" you'ld like to share, send me an email or comment and I'll add your link you here. Have a great Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

Mary said...

ahhhhh good favorites! I haven't had a twisted tea since the summer. Hmmm maybe this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Favorites
A wife with a job!

Happy Days said...

Is there a way to figure out who is anonymous??

jenny said...

i promise next friday i will join in. i love these posts. i wish you were closer - i have a six pack of twisted tea's i've been trying to get rid of, someone left them here after a party one night and they are just not my drink. :)

Zoe said...

late. as usual. never had a twisted tea...sounds yummy.my friday fav was skipping out of work early and going to target alone. yahoo.