Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Charlie and Matt

Matt always reminds me that he and his cousin, Charlie, are not just cousins, they're like best friends too.

They never fail to crack me up when they are together. Their conversations are hilarious.

The other day in the car, I was picking them up from preschool and this is an expert from their conversation:

Charlie: My dad is bigger than your Dad.

Matt: No Charlie, my Dad is bigger than your Dad.

Charlie: Well my Dad's thumb is bigger than your Dad's thumb.

Matt: No my Dad's thumb is actually bigger than your Dad's thumb.

Charlie: Well my Dad's thumb is bigger than your Mom's thumb! (well I guess he fixed him!)

Why on earth this conversation resorted to thumb size, I will never know. Must be a four year-old brain thing!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Glad it didn't get into foot size!

jenny said...

i love little kid conversations like this! cracks me up! thumb size - ha!

Anonymous said...

Again...I just want to put on the brakes and keep them the way they are. I just love this age and their conversations!!!!

Zoe said...

they don't grow out of that ya know.