Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Just some random thoughts...

Instead of posting a LONG comment on Zoe's blog, I could have just made it my post. It was surely long enough! Sorry Zoe!

Last night I got a call from a marketing firm requesting me to do a focus group. Of course I said yes when I found out it pays $150 to have a research person shadow me while I do my grocery shopping. By the way, if I see the scary lady, I won't look at her!

I just finished making two apple pies, and I am pretty pleased with how they came out.

My oven needs to be cleaned and my smoke detectors went off a few times during the pie-cooking process. I hate when that happens. When the outside of my house was sided. They covered up my exhaust fan for the stove because we will be remodeling our kitchen at some point in the near future and the placement of the stove is going to change. It's no wonder the fire department hasn't arrived at my house a few times.

Made some more delicious peanut butter balls for tomorrow and for Friday. Friday is girls night out at my friend's house. By the way, for those of you who emailed me for the recipe, I will send it to you just as soon as I type it out. Sorry for the delay. It's been a hectic week.

I had a scary experience down town today. Note to myself.... NEVER go to the dollar store. It's like an insane asylum!

Cleaned my family room from top to bottom. I was frightened by what I found when I moved the couches to vacuum.

Played with my new camera that my husband bought me for Christmas. Yes. It's very early, but he wanted me to enjoy it during the holidays. I was so happy. I LOVE him (and my camera!)

That's all folks. Hope you have Happy Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Kellan said...

Hey Amy - this was so funny, "had a scary experience down town today. Note to myself.... NEVER go to the dollar store. It's like an insane asylum!" - I'm still giggling. I love the Dollar Store, but I've noticed the same thing lately - really!! I want a new camera for Christmas - glad you got yours. Have a Great Thanksgiving. See you soon. Kellan

Anonymous said...

hope you had a great turkey day!

NH Yocal said...

Peanut butter balls? they sound awesome. I love peanut butter and eat it like crazy...you have to post that recipe sometime.

Sounds like you have a lot of good stuff going on. It is so awesome you got a camera for X-mas!