Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let's go play!

Matt wakes up every Wednesday and asks, "does Abby have lessons today?" Per the usual, he said this today. Charlie, Matt, and Abby have preschool on Wednesday. After school, Abby goes to dance class (Matt calls it lessons) and Charlie comes to our house for lunch. Then the boys play.

Today, they quickly finished their lunch and Matt said, "come on Charlie. Let's go play!" I can't tell you how much I love hearing these words. I wish life was so simple. Of course, it is life is not this way. However, for a little while the day to day "stuff" can be forgotten, at least temporaily when, I listen them play!

8 comments:

Lizzy in the Burbs said...

Aawww! Such cute boys! They look way too innocent in these pictures, though, Amy! Now, Thomas on the other hand, he looks like he's up to something sneaking a little snack there! :)

Lizzy

Amber said...

So they play and no one gets hurt? That is amazing! Big Daddy and I can't even do that.

Family Adventure said...

Good times!! :)

Heidi

Michelle Leigh said...

I can't wait until my girls say that to each other, and actually don't hit and pull hair! Hmmm, will that ever happen in a house of girls?

girlymom said...

Sometimes I think I run a small boot camp!! :) OoRah!!

The boys look like they are having a great time! Good luck today.

kimmy said...

I love it when my kids play so nicely together. They are so close in age (20 months) that they really are great friends!

Kimmy

♥♥♥ A- Licious ♥♥♥ said...

ah the simple days.... ;o)

i'd personally love to just go play! :o)

Zoe said...

awww. they are so lucky to have each other!