Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Always thinking....

seriously, he is. The other day I was talking to a friend of mine while waiting for the kids to get out of school. Her daughter is in John's class. Every so often she'll have a funny story to tell me and it is usually something her daughter has told her happened or was said at school. It seems as though girls, in general, relay these stories. While boys don't seem to tell you anything. Once again, I think this is all do in part to chemistry. That's just the way it is.

Well getting back to the story..... Apparently the teacher had read a story last week in class about a "Christmas" miracle. In any event, it was a sad story so the teacher had some tears in her eyes. Well according to my friend's daughter, John turned to her and said, "my conscience tells me I should be crying now, but I can't do that with you all of you looking at me." He is such a deep thinker. Sometimes this is good and sometimes it's not. In this case, I love it!

I hope I am just lucky to always here some of these stories!

5 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, the Johns! I just wrote about mine, too. My John doesn't tell me too much about anything!

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

What a great statement from an obviously wise young man!!

Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/

Happy Days said...

Amy, He is so special!!!! I just love him!
Great picture!

Anonymous said...

What a great story. That kid is certainly one in a million!

Zoe said...

Omg. that is so grown up!