Thursday, January 24, 2008

He fought it...

the nap that is. Yes for the last three day Thomas has been unwilling to fall asleep in his crib for nap-time. I let him cry it out and to no avail, his stubbornness and unyielding will persisted. Well when plan A is defeated, one must try plan B. In this case, plan B is baby crack, as Mary affectionately calls Thomas' Baby Einstein DVD. I put him in the corral with Baby Einstein playing and this was him, just moments later? I am amazed by the power of Baby Einstein. Why don't I have this magical way? I should note that I do not know how the magic marker got into the corral. Additionally, the red marks on his face are not marker they are my lipstick.


One of his feet is actually perched up on the side of the corral!

12 comments:

Mary said...

I wish I was him right now :)

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Love the feet pic!! Too cute! Wish I looked that adorable when I take a nap!

Hallie

girlymom said...

Aw- so sweet!!! I NEED my littlest ones to nap- it's a crazy day without it. Gotta love Baby Einstein!

Happy Days said...

Amy, Is there any chance that you were on your computer while he got your lipstick and the magic marker? Just a thought!!!

Zoe said...

i'm so jealous! i want a nap right now too! he is sooo cute!

Mary Alice said...

I love nap time. There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby!

kim-d said...

Awww...would ya just get a load of those eyelashes! I was momentarily confused, Amy, when I saw pix of Thomas on YOUR blog...yeah, it takes me a while longer sometimes, but I do get it figured out--HA! You three most certainly do have yourselves some gorgeous kids! Especially sleeping, huh? Gotta love that Baby Einstein...

Misty said...

Cuuuuttttteeee! He really is.

just jamie said...

Oh what a darling little guy. Aren't they somehow even more amazing, and angelic, and inspiring ... when they are sleeping?

Robyn said...

Our baby crack is the nuk.

jenny said...

now THAT is some funny stuff. kids are so weird about things like that? it is like the manufacturers put some kind of subliminal messages in those dvd's or something. hahaha!

Family Adventure said...

Oh my goodness. He is so, so, so, cute. Look at those eyelashes.

But they are always cuter when they nap, though, aren't they?!

Heidi :)