Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Thoughts of summer....

Oh how I wish we were still in the middle of summer. I love everything about the summer. I can even tolerate the heat now that I have central a/c (I know I am spoiled!) Its another rather dismal day here with temps in the 60's, very foggy, and wet out. I know we DO need the rain for the grass, shrubs, and flowers (anyone who knows we knows how I obsess about watering everything and then panic when I get the water bill!!), but I wish it were sunny out, nonetheless. John and I are going to attempt a run today. Other things have prevented us from getting in our regular miles. I don't want to do it, but the longer I don't, the lazier I get. Anyhow, we are going. Once I get over the transition of summer to fall, I'll probably be a little happier, but I really don't like this "in between" time. Well I'll leave you with a few pics from the summer. I know its but a memory now, but it was truly wonderful. Here goes.....



No comments: