Saturday, September 22, 2007

Please excuse.....

the fact that this blog is driving me crazy tonight. I have been playing with the fonts and colors and nothing is really doing it for me. I think I am going to let it go for the night. I have a 10K to run in the morning so I should probably go to bed early. I think I am going to need a prayer for this run, as I haven't run much in the last couple of weeks. I started a new "boot camp" exercise class this past week, though I probably should have waited. The other night's class targeted our legs and frankly I used muscles that I didn't even know I had. However, I am bummin for my run tomorrow. My legs feel like rubber. Pray for me!

Just thought I would leave you with a funny little story from today.... the boys were playing out front with my husband this afternoon. I came to the front door laughing hysterically about something (that's a story for another day). Well as soon as I got to the front door, I remembered that my dinner was starting to burn on the stove. I quickly jetted to the kitchen. At the same time, I heard my son, John, call "mom". I turned off the stove and went back to front door. John (he's 7) was coming toward the door and said, "mom were you just laughing of crying." I told him I was laughing. He then said, "oh good because I don't like to see you cry." This just made me melt. He's just a love.

No comments: