Saturday, September 29, 2007

Images of fall

Well seeing that its we had a few days of temps in the 80's and 90's this week, with a lot of humidity, it didn't really seem to much like fall. I love this season. The colors and smells are what I like most. We haven't had the opportunity to go apple picking yet, but hopefully we will make it to the orchard this year. If not, I definitley want to pick our own pumpkins. Both place are awesome settings for good pictures. Here are just a few fall pictures. Hopefully I will have some new ones real soon.



.

4 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I adore this time of year also!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks for visiting my blog!
What cute pumpkins......I'm talking about your boys. :)

Jenny said...

Your kids are SO cute!!

Zoe said...

Love the fight on the tractor! We went to the pumpkin patch Sat. too.