Sunday, November 25, 2007

What a weekend....

It's not too often that I can really say that I am totally exhausted. Yes. I am spent, but in a good way. Today was the annual Christmas Parade and it topped off the weekend. It was a gorgeous day. Last night, I pulled out the warms clothes, boots, hats, and mittens, but we really never needed any of it. Maybe just the hats and jackets for part of the time. There's nothing the parade to put me in the Christmas spirit. We all claimed a good spot in the square, taking up quite a bit of the curb! Our teritory is surely growing, as is our family! John worked at the parade but was able to stand with us. It is no coincidence that we pick that spot, as he is stationed there every year. We brought lunch, snacks, and of course hot chocolate. It was a great day, however my kids are now junk! I have been counting down the minutes until bed-time.



7 comments:

Happy Days said...

greaat pictures!!!! Where's Charlie??

Zoe said...

great pics! scary clown :(

Anonymous said...

I love parades... Looks like it was a blast!

girlymom said...

Looks like you had a great day for a parade. We have ours next weekend- the kids love it! We tend to bring hot chocolate for the kids and spiked hot chocolate for the adults- fun had by all!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much Fun! I have never been to a Christmas PArae before.

NH Yocal said...

Nice pics. Looks like you guys had a really good time. I wish we had parades like that around here.

Mary said...

That picture of LJ cracks me up!!