Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sports Bras, Breast Enhancers, and Exercise Class

Though I probably shouldn't be telling this story, I will. If I can make you laugh today, then I'll feel good!!! Here goes....

On Thursday evening, I rushed around to get dinner ready, feed the boys, bathe them, and get them into bed. I was trying to complete all of these tasks smoothly so I could get to my exercise class. I would call it a successful night, as I had them all tucked into bed and was heading out the door on time. I was in my workout clothes, however it dawned on me that I didn't change into a sports bra. Generally I do this and am more comfortable. Well by the time I remembered, it was too late. Instead, I went to my class, regular bra and all!!! (yes and all, I'll explain)

I have to say that this class is a rather butt kicking type of class. It's a combination of dumbbell exercises as well as cardio. We don't stop for the entire hour. Now your probably asking yourself, why I mentioned forgetting to wear a sports bra? I will tell you but please don't tell anyone! lol Before I do that I must divulge a little secret. On some occasions, I have been known to stuff my bra. No not with toilet paper or tissues like a sixth grader! I mean those little Victoria Secret jelly things like these. Though I originally got them to wear in my sister's wedding with a strapless bra, I occasionally still wear them with some tops. They enhance my under endowed chest! Anyway, not only did I forget to wear my sports bra the other night, I forgot I had my little jellies in too! Oh man! I was on all fours doing leg lifts when out popped my jelly right on the floor. As If I wasn't already sweating enough (my perspiration issues could be a whole post!), now I was really sweating. What did I do, you might ask? I picked up my Victoria Secret jelly and put it right back and finished my leg lifts.

Note to myself, always wear a sports bra when working out and NEVER wear my jellies to exercise class.

5 comments:

Patois42 said...

A good thing to remember henceforth. I'll make sure I don't tell anyone this story.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! That is too funny. I definitely needed a Monday morning laugh. I actually have some of those, as well. Aren't they awesome? I haven't worn them in a while. I guess I should get them out again.

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

OMG!! How embarrassing! One to look back on and laugh!

Zoe said...

HAHAHAHAH!!!! That was damn funny!

Michelle Leigh said...

That's great! I went running once with a normal bra and it hurt like hell! But, I don't really need enhancers, mine are huge. In fact, I'd love a reduction! Thanks for the laugh though.