Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Rent a kid....

The sun is finally shining today - its gorgeous out!
We have been waiting a while for a sunny day.
My boys are away with my parents, camping for a couple of nights.
I miss them already.
I was so in the mood to click away with my camera today, but since I don't have any children right now, that was impossible.
John laughed at me when I said I'ld pay someone to let me take their picture today.
Before I was into photography, I use to think it was weird if someone (I didn't know) approached me to take a picture, especially of my children.
Now I think differently - I am always looking for new, willing subjects.

Since renting a child is not an option, I will have to wait until Friday when the boys return!
These are just a couple of shots from our vacation.


11 comments:

tricki_nicki said...

You are so sweet, Amy. I love how you talk about your boys! I'm always like, "Hmmm, how can I go out alone for an hour?"

jenny said...

isn't photography something? i'm always thinking: who (or what) could i take a picture of?

those shots are great amy!

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! And if you are really interested, hubby and I could use some alone time - how young is too young to fly?!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ I love the pictures!

Kim Airhart said...

I really love photography. I always have. I need a good camera. Any tips on a starter?

Lisa said...

Your boys are such willing victims, I wonder if they ever tire of you having a camera in their face? But you brought them into this world and .....you can photograph them all you want!!! That's the rules and I think I saw it in the constitution or in the Bible somewhere saying that is so!

Alice said...

How cute! Will you let me rent your kids??? :)

Melissa said...

oh I hope they have fun camping and beautiful shots!

Robyn said...

You can rent mine for a little bit, but I need her back before bed time.

Leslie Collins said...

Gorgeous photos of the boys. You definitely have a talent.

Denise H. said...

HaHa! I remember when I used to say that. And now every now and then I feel the same way.

It is bad when you become so addicted to photography that you have to shoot every single day or else you have withdrawals. At least that is how I am. I don't know what I would do without my camera. :)