Sunday, December 16, 2007

How 'bout some not so frozen food?!?!?

I opened the freezer yesterday and Popsicle juice was just dripping everywhere. My first thought was that my refrigerator had bit the big one. Nope! I looked at the controls which are located inside the refrigerator. They were all messed up. The refrigerator one was turned down, and the freezer one was shut off.

I called Matt into the kitchen, because I suspected that was something he would do. Though, I know he wouldn't know what he was actually doing. Some times he just can't resist playing with buttons!!! My suspicions were confirmed when he told me he was playing with the controls a couple of days ago!!! Yikes!

Well since it's snowing like crazy, I won't be getting out until tomorrow to go grocery shopping. On the bright side, I guess this was one way to give my refrigerator and freezer a good cleaning!!! I know Matt will never do that again as he thinks I won't buy his favorite item in the world again..... Popsicles!!!

3 comments:

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Poor Matt! :-) No popsicles? How dare you!

We are really getting excited for CJ to arrive - certainly will be the best xmas gift I get!

Hallie

Patois42 said...

Darn those kids. Every time you turn your back, there they go doing something. At least you've got your freezer cleaned!

Zoe said...

no popsicles? are you mad???