Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thoughts for Thursdays

I have been a bit absent from the blog world for the last few days!!! I confess that I have been lurking a little! This being said, I am feeling like there just aren't enought hours in the day.

There are so many things that I want to be doing right now. I am enjoying my new camera. Trying to learn Photo Shop and trying to design my Christmas Cards. Additionally, I have a bunch of projects laid out around the house, particuliarly Christmas crafts. All of these things make me happy!!!

On the flip side like everyone, there's work to be done. My house looks like a tornado hit. All of my decorations are not out yet. I have shopping to finish and places to go over the weekend. Of course most importantly, I have a family who are at the top of my list, and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Well I know I am not the only busy person out there feeling like this, and I am by far not the busiest person. In addition, I am blessed in that I don't have real problems. I guess, if I could just ask for one thing from Santa, it would be more time. There are soooo many things I would love to do!!! Of course, the big guy just isn't going to package up some "time" with a nice fancy ribbon. Therefore, I ask you, how do you all find the time???? I would love to hear from you.

8 comments:

shay said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm finally making it to yours. (It's great btw! Nice to "meet" you.)

Um...I don't get it all done. Mostly I don't even start these days. Hopefully we'll get our tree tomorrow and then I'll really start. YIKES. Christmas is soon!

Audrey said...

Hope you'll get everything done soon. Me? I do everything last minute and in the process get all stressed up. Christmas... fun for children but utter chaos for adults!

Kellan said...

I also don't feel like I have enough time! I have been staying up many late nights and getting up too early lately, to fit it all in. There's always too much to do. I hope you have a good weekend and don't feel to rushed or too busy - you slow down and bit and I will too! TAke care. Kellan

beanski said...

I don't get it all done either. The only "trick" (read: common sense) that I have is to do everything in SMALL chunks. I put up the tree one day, put lights on it the next, put the ornaments on it the next. I had to let go of wanting everything done in three seconds flat. Oh, and I do all of my shopping online. what kind of camera did you get? :)

Casdok said...

Your absolutly right! There arent enough hours in the day!

Patois42 said...

So, I've been toying with the idea of trying PhotoShop. How's it going? Are you taking a class or just going through the book?

Yeah, one more thing to add to your list: responding to me!

Anonymous said...

HaHa! I was just talking about this yesterday. I just need one day a week to be at least 80 hours long. That way I can get everything accomplished in that one day and will be able to enjoy the rest of the week.

AliBlahBlah said...

I wrote this big response to this yesterday but it looks like blogger ate it!! Oh well, I was saying great question - and that I actually came to comments more for inspiration than to provide advice! I think it's important to try and enjoy every Christmas project/craft you set yourself, otherwise you'll find yourself with everything done but only disappointing memories of the haste in which it was all done! Sounds to me like you've got that down though - just don't stop blogging!!