Friday, December 28, 2007

Hello!!!

So is anyone else in the "Christmas is over so now what do I do", kind of rut? I love all things Christmas. For the last month, I have had some sort of Christmas task to do each day. I am sure most of you know, as my blog material reflected this. Well the crafting is done, and I have baked myself into oblivion. As for shopping, I do not wish to visit another store. So what can my next obsession be? I am note quite sure. I do, however, welcome your suggestions!!! I'll have to get busy with something.

All joking aside. I had a wonderful Christmas. I just wish it didn't fly by so quickly. It's kind of like your wedding day. The excitement and anticipation builds, and then it's just over. I must say, I really enjoyed receiving so many ideas from other bloggers this year. It was really fun.

I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and will continue to celebrate through the new year!

3 comments:

jenny said...

glad to hear your holiday went well. i agree - it goes by too fast, not enough time with friends/family! good luck finding a new project in the new year. i have a few resolutions i am going to get started on!

Michelle Leigh said...

Glad to hear you had a great holiday. Ours was great, glad it's over though. I have many projects ahead, so I don't have to worry about that. Maybe you could take on some of mine?

Zoe said...

i have to say i am glad it is over. i have tons of other things to do!