Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Smoke????

Alright I just had a pretty insane, random experience..... I was sitting in my truck at a redlight with Matt, Charlie (nephew), and Thomas (nephew). My windows were all down because its 90 degrees today and my a/c isn't working. Einstein (he can fix almost anything. He's is a true asset to have in our family!) said he would fix it one of these days, but I really didn't think it was necessary right now, as I thought we would be through with the really intense heat. Anyway, that wasn't the issue but was needed to explain why my windows were down (I generally have the a/c on as I don't like the heat). Well I was sitting in my truck at a redlight when something hit me in the back of the neck. My immediate thought was it must be a bug of some sort. I felt around and right on my neck, underneath my shirt was a still warm cigarette butt!!! I almost lost my mind. Someone going in the opposite direction tossed out a cigarette butt that came through my window and landed on my neck. Now what are the odds of that happening? Maybe tonight will be my lucky night if I play the lottery?

2 comments:

Zoe said...

OMG. That is funny...I mean sad but funny...in a sick way.

Anonymous said...

I would have been so ticked. Maybe it will bring you good luck though. :)