Monday, September 29, 2008

Cooking the books and to vet or not to vet....

My blood is boiling and guess what it's ALL due to? POLITICS!!! While I love to throw pictures up here and talk about happy stuff, I am compelled to speak of so much more. I ask how many of you know that the problems we face are due to greedy, crooked, democrats!!! Once again, you will not hear about this on the mainstream media (I know you say, there she goes again!), but it's the truth. This man, Franklin Raines cooked the books or made false accounting reports on the state of Fannie May. These lies and deceptions earned him almost $90 million in six years. His deception (and others who refused to acknowledge the brewing crisis) are the leading cause of the tumultuous state of our economy. His lies and greed are costing all Americans of all socioeconomic backgrounds. How many of you know that Franklin Raines is Obama's senior advisor for economics and housing. Now I ask, did Obama vet Mr. Raines properly?!?!? Is this an issue of Obama's bad judgment, inexperience or both?

9 comments:

Mari said...

I was just talking about this to someone today. He has so many friends and advisor's that have been in trouble or are just out there! It would be one thing if there was one like that, but it says something about a mans character when he has so many friends like this.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

90 million in 6 years....sigh....

kimmy said...

UGH!!!! That is all I have to say...

Kimmy

Lisa said...

It doesn't look like this mess is going to get any better before it gets worse. I fear the future and my husbands retirement. It is all we have. He feels it is safe, I say there is NOTHING safe in this day and age. I hope we don't have to go back to work!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The way things are happen.. Its scary! This whole political scene gets me all fired up!

jessica said...

here's another video for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RZVw3no2A4

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Yup. But ask any Democrat and it is ALL BUSH!

KEEP BELIEVING

Tricia said...

A Congress controlled by Democrats but everything is the Republicans fault. I think the media is truly trying to elect the next president.

I think my biggest concern for the next administration is who will be able to reach across the aisle and work with the other side.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ It's so frustrating! I don't get how people don't "SEE" all of this stuff!!! People are looking for change in the WRONG places!!!