Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Kissing cousins....





While kissing cousins they are not, Abbie and Matt are quite good friends. Of course Matt and Charlie are cousins and best buds too (and there have been many a post about them!!) but Abbie and Matt also share a close bond. A couple of weeks ago I watched Abby while Charlie went to the doctors. We went across the street to the beach for a little walk. I wish I could have been privy to their conversations. Instead, I lingered behind, pushing Thomas and William. As evidenced by these photos, they had quite a lot to say to each other. While I never had any cousins, with whom I was very close, I think it's awesome they are all so close to each other. In particularly, I think it's nice to that Matt will have Abby as an alli of the opposite sex.
Who knows?
He may reap some benefits from this -
I wonder who Abby's girl friends will be some day?!?

18 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That's so cute that they're such good friends!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh my - what an adorable pair (and great shots).

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

that is so great that they are such good friends. They look like they have a good time together.

Zoe said...

they are so freakin cute!

Maria said...

My sister Irene has kids close to the same age at two of mine. They just love each other, too. It's so fun.

Unknown said...

Darling pictures...you have quite the talent girl!

Family Adventure said...

I love the cousin bond, too. But in this case, I especially love the dose of pink thrown in, amongst all those boys. Don't you??

Heidi :)

Amy said...

such beautiful photos...and they are so cute together! I need to know..what kind of camera do you have?

Happy Days said...

love those pictures Amy. this is just a little glimpse into the future!

girlymom said...

They look so cute together! They are probably figuring out the problems to world peace or gas alternatives to save us all from having to pay at the pump! That's what they are talking about~ I just know it!

Bogart said...

Your pics always show up so well...either a good camera, a good photographer, or a good object to photo...reality is probably a good mix of all 3.

kim-d said...

YOU LIVE ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH? That is IT; I am coming there! How lucky you are to be able to just hop across the street TO THE BEACH. With all of those cute kids. I just love Abby's hair--and the girly pink amidst all of those boys. What I wonder is this; what will Abby's poor potential-future-dates have to go through with her boy cousins to get to her????? I have said this before but between all of them, they are just such an adorably cute bunch--each and every one of them! And, as usual, great pix!

just jamie said...

Wow Amy, you take some amazing photos. What sweet kiddos.

Corey~living and loving said...

What a great set of photos. They tell a story. :) well done.

Misty said...

Loving these pictures....

Life As I Know It said...

Cousins are great! I hope they continue to be close as they grow up too!
My kids are really lucky to have lots of cousins too.
Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Amy. I've been reading yours for a while this afternoon. Interesting stuff!

The photo of Abby running toward Matt is so cute!