Saturday, May 3, 2008

Taking Care of Business....

Recently I was bestowed with some bloggy bling. My friend Jamie at Choosing My Own gave me the I puffy heart your blog award. Jamie is a wonderful bloggy friend. Her blog is one that I have been reading now for a while. I enjoy it wholeheartedly. She has two wonderfully adorable children. I love her style and perspective on things. I also envy the warm, sunny place where she lives.
Here is the next award that I received from Beth from Around the Funny Farm. Well like her blog name alludes, she lives on a farm. I enjoy reading about her day to day experiences on her farm. While her life sounds like a lot of work, it also sounds fun. One thing I love about blogging is the opportunity to see how people live. While farm life is so different from my life, I just love hearing about horses and tractors and all that stuff. I would also love to walk in Beth's boots for a day or two!
There is one final accolade for which I have bragging rights to today (though I am really not the bragging type!) I received this today from Robyn at Where's Jelly. Her blog is another one that I have been reading for a while, and I look forward to seeing her blog highlighted in my google reader. I enjoy hearing about her adorable little girl, aka Peanut Butter. Robyn recently started running and is doing quite well. I have come to learn something about Robyn - she is quite determined. I wish her the best of luck.
In keeping with the tradition of passing on awards, I will pass these along to some other deserving bloggers. Of course I will pass them to my sisters - Lisa and Mary. Additionally, I give them to Kim-d, Hallie, Kimmy, Jessica, Jaime, and Jenny. All of these woman are on my daily reading list. Yes you all get all three!!! Congrats to you girls!

13 comments:

kim-d said...

Amy JEAN Kelly!!! Ding-Ding-Ding--you just made kim-d's night! You DO know how much I love Major Awards, right? Well, I DO!!! And to get three, that are so incredibly cool? I pink puffy heart YOU, Amy Jean Kelly. I now have something to blog about tonight :). I'm so excited to receive the bling from one of the cool girls...!!!

Mari said...

Congrats Amy - 3 awards! You deserve them!

just jamie said...

You are so darn loveable! Really, it's true. Congrats. Keep going.

Laski said...

Awe . . . so deserved!!! I agree with Jamie--You are so totally lovable!

Anonymous said...

I cannot think of anyone more deserving that you! Yeah for bloggy bling!

(And thank you once again for all of your wonderful comments and e-mails in the last week - they have been a tremendous source of comfort to both me and my husband . . . to know that there are people out there who I have never met in real life but who have taken time out of there day to think about us and say a prayer for us - it is humbling beyond belief. Thank you!)

Family Adventure said...

Lots of bling-bling! Congratulations to you :)

Happy weekend - Heidi

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Ahh.. What sweet things you have to say about me! Thank you.

You deserve all of the awards and many MORE!!

Have a wonderful day!

jenny said...

ooh! thanks for all the awards! i love hearing that people love reading! congrats to you on yours as well - we all love reading! :)

Robyn said...

Feel the love!

girlymom said...

Congrats on the awards! You have good daily reads too.

jessica said...

i am very honored! thank you amy! you have a great blog, and it's no wonder these were bestowed upon you! :)

Zoe said...

you go girl!

Stefany said...

What a fun sweet post. I always wondered how people got those cute awards that they display on their blog... Now I know.